초청장: 한국전 윌님전 참전용사 위로의 밤. 6윌 23일, 일, 오후 4시, 가수단환영.
주체: 한미사랑의 재단, 한국전 용시회 202 지부 연락처: 스켈리 용사회장,이호제 박사
COMMEMORATION OF 69th ANNIVERSARY OF THE KOREAN WAR. 845-649-3173
AND THE 65th ANNIVERSARY OF ARMISTICE
KOREAN WAR VETERANS ASSOCIATION ORANGE COUNTY CHAPTER 202
KOREAN AMERICAN FOUNDATION USA
JUNE 23, SUN. 4PM, TOWN OF WALLKILL COMMUNITY CENTER, 7-9 WES WARREN DRIVE, RTE 211 E, MIDDLETOWN, NY 10941
PROGRAM MC: Mr. Jim Scali, Fred Schweikert
PART I (OPENING)
Color Guard Advance led by Jim Scali, Vince Galliopoli along with Korean Marine Corp, NJ led by Kim.
1. INVOCATION BY Father Nikolic of St. Joseph Catholic Church
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (TOM NOSWORTHY,, General Secretary of Chapter 202)
3. NATIONAL ANTHEMS (American & Korean Anthem) by Mary Kay from USMA & Soh Young Lee-
4. MOMENT OF SILENCE for MIA’S DURING Korean & Vietnam War & the late Congressman Ben Gilman.
5. INTRODUCTION of KWV Memorial for the late Robert Jones, a Korean War Vet.
6. REMARKS by Dr. Hubert Lee, President of the Korean American Foundation USA/1st VP KWVA
7. ‘THANK YOU’ speech by President JIM SCALI, KWVA CHAPTER 202
8. INTRODUCTION OF SPECIAL GUESTS BY DR. HUBERT LEE; CONGRESSMAN ELLIOT ENGEL, Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, NYS supreme court Judge Frank LaBuda, Major General Hahn from Korea(한성주 장군 , 반공주의자) ,Korean Consul Park Hyo Sung from Korean Embassy, Sal Scarlato, Pres. Of Dept. of NY, KWVA, Supervisor Ed Diana, Assemblyman Karl Brabenec. Tom Master, former FBI special agent/attorney/linguist.
9. PRESENTATION OF FREEDOM MEDAL: To Korea veterans & Vietnam War Vet.
10. PART II (ENTERTAINMENT) Program MC: Sohyoung Lee-Segredo
11. ROMANCE for Violin and Orchestra No.2 in F major, Op. 50 of Beethoven by Jennifer Song
12. “FINANDIA & AMERICA BEAUTIFUL”, by a harpist Joyce Hoffman
13. “Amazing Grace” by Pilgrim Missionary Dance
14. “Jangodance” and “Nanta” by Pilgrim Missionary Dance led by Diana Choi.
15. CONGRATULATORY SONG: Diamond Mountain(아름다운 금강산) , Power of Love.
16. Guitar Player Manny: “America”, “How Great Thou Art”,
17. PART III (DINNER):
18. BENEDICTION BY FATHER DENIS NIkOLIC, ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH, MIDDLETOWN, NY
19. 50/50 Raffle ;(Jim Scali, Mike Aiello, Joe Schneider & Fred Schweikert) Cake Cutting for Nick Scali
PART IV (CLOSURE)
20. CLOSING SONG: ARIRANG by (All Together) led by Sohyoung Lee