가을이 온다. 곳곳에서 귀뜨라미노래소리가 만연하다.삼복더위로 정원잔디는 자라기는 커녕 타버린곳이 많다, 그푸르던 골프장 fairway가 벌거숭이가되어 안타깝다. 그작열하는 태양아래 활개치는 꽃이있으니 바로 Trumpet flower 이다.더위 덕분에 정원사는 풀깍는 일이 없어 한가했다. 이재 한번 풀깎는기계꺼내 잔디이발을 하련다. By the sounds of cricket crying that is omnipresent, I feel strong about the coming of sentimental fall season. Before it is getting too late I took out a lawn mower machine Cup Cadet to get hair cut of my one acre garden. Surprisingly with these miserable heat the trumpet flower is proudly presenting her beauty with passionate color here and there in my garden, while cana is still dreaming of blooming in the time to come without a certainty, but its leaves give us strength and hope. Missing the splendor in the grass as was shown in the movie where an actress Natalie Wood was in her best, all the grass is turning to brown and leaves will turn to color soon to shake our minds. What poetic sentiments I will create in the face of changing atmosphere ? An economist on Economic thoughts. Hubert Hojae Lee, Ph.D, commissioner of Human Rights, president of Korean American Foundation USA(www.kafusany.com) , Former presidential advisor to Bush and Trump.
- COMMEMORATION OF 73rd ANNIVERSARY OF THE KOREAN WAR
- the Final Speech of General Douglas MacArthur that was delivered at West Point
- Critical Lessons from the History of Three Kingdom (Koguryo, Paikje, Silla) during 3 century to 8 Century
- Reviewing what Albert Einstein left as his own message
- Poetry Recitation Concert at Carnegie Hall, on May 20, 2023
- My trip to Yang Pyung, Korea
- Old memory at Human Rights Award Ceremony
- Global Bank Run and Chinese Imperialism
- The power of Art
- Pursuit of a Trace of Rip Van Winkle
- Valentine’s Day
- Meeting with 김의환 뉴욕총영사
- Gloomy Eve of Christmas in 2022
- A Merry Christmas in 2022!
- WINTER 2022