초청장: 한국전 윌님전 참전용사 위로의 밤. 11윌 12일, 일, 오후 2시, 가수단환영.
주체: 한미사랑의 재단, 한국전 용시회 202 지부 연락처: 스켈리 용사회장, 총재 이호제 박사
COMMEMORATION OF 73rd ANNIVERSARY OF THE KOREAN WAR. 845-649-3173
AND THE70th ANNIVERSARY OF ARMISTICE
KOREAN WAR VETERANS ASSOCIATION ORANGE COUNTY CHAPTER 202
KOREAN AMERICAN FOUNDATION USA
November 12, 2023 Sat . 2PM, TOWN OF WALLKILL COMMUNITY CENTER, 7-9 West WARREN DRIVE, RTE 211 E, MIDDLETOWN, NY 10941
PROGRAM MC: Ms. Rosie Walsh, a graduate of USMA.
PART I (OPENING)
Color Guard Advance led by Jim Scali, Vince Galliopoli along with Korean Marine Corp, NJ led by Woo
- INVOCATION BY Father Nikolic of St. Joseph Catholic Church
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE , (Fred Schweikert, General Secretary of Chapter 202)
- NATIONAL ANTHEMS (American & Korean Anthem) by Mary Kay from USMA & Sop Chang Sooihn
- MOMENT OF SILENCE for MIA’S DURING Korean & Vietnam War & the late Congressman Gilman.
- INTRODUCTION: Jim Scali, commander of KWVA Chapt 202., a Korean War Vet.
- REMARKS by Dr. Hubert Lee, President of the Korean American Foundation USA/1st VP KWVA
- ‘THANK YOU’ speech by President JIM SCALI, KWVA CHAPTER 202
- INTRODUCTION OF SPECIAL GUESTS BY DR. HUBERT LEE; General Gilland, superintendant of USMA, Professor John Dodson of USMA, Congressman Pat Ryan , Korean Ambassador Kim Eui Hwan from Korean Embassy, Sal Scarlato, Pres. Of Dept. of NY, KWVA, Assemblyman Karl Brabenec. Tom Master, former FBI special agent/attorney/linguist. Mayor Destefano of Middletown,
- PRESENTATION OF FREEDOM MEDAL: To Korea veterans & Vietnam War Vet.
- PART II (ENTERTAINMENT) Program : Violinist Jennifer Song from Fairleigh Dickinson Univ.
- ROMANCE for Violin and Orchestra No.2 in F major, Op. 50 of Beethoven
- “FINANDIA & AMERICA BEAUTIFUL”, by a harpist Joyce Hoffman
- HoffmanHar“Jangodance” and Korean folk dance with drums by artist Kim Jung Hi from Queens,
- CONGRATULATORY SONG: Diamond Mountain(아름다운 금강산) , Power of Love.
- Guitar Player Manny: “America”, “How Great Thou Art”,
- PART III (DINNER):
- BENEDICTION BY FATHER DENIS NIkOLIC, ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH, MIDDLETOWN, NY
- 50/50 Raffle ;(Jim Scali, Mike Aiello, Fred Schweikert) Cake Cutting for ______________
PART IV (CLOSURE)
- CLOSING SONG: ARIRANG by (All Together) led by__________________________